Rick has spoken to, coached, trained and mentored tens of thousands of people across the globe. People hire him because audiences rave about him. People remember him because he helped them produce positive results and impactful change.
- A recognized leader in talent and leadership development with almost twenty years of experience and expertise helping build award-winning learning organizations.
- A proud member of the National Speakers Association (NSA)
- A creative catalyst focusing on engagement and leadership, sharing the stage with some of the most in-demand keynote speakers out there such as Simon T. Bailey, J.R. Martinez, Britt Andreatta, and Brad Montgomery.
- A dynamic presenter who engages audiences with his unique, interactive, energetic approach.
- One of the best facilitators you’ll ever see, helping build award-winning training programs in both technology and financial services.
- A talented singer/songwriter/musician who has produced six albums and was a finalist in a national NPR songwriting competition.
- A father, husband, cat lover, craft beer enthusiast, and San Antonio Spurs fan.
(…and if you are curious about his music, check out the samples below or visit Spotify/iTunes)